My Mother Myself

My mother, Jo, and I have this really bad habit of tearing recipes and cooking tips from magazines and neatly organizing them in notebooks. We have actually made some of those recipes. That would probably account for about 1%. All the others we would really, really like to make. Yesterday she gave me one of her notebooks. To say the least - I was thrilled. As I ran thru the notebook I decided I would post some of them here for the next year (or so . . . ) and a few of mine. Some of them are oldies from family. Some will have no reference. Let's see how this goes . . . . .

*****************************************************************************************************

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Dried Apple Pies

WooHoo! Company coming! The wer-man herself. And, I imagine this is what we will be doing:


dried apple pies need no recipe - peel apples, boil down until done and add to the middle of your little circle of dough . . . . . bake for a few minutes. Eat all. 






or . . .  you can put them in an iron skillet like I do  . . .




SOURCE: JO

No comments:

Post a Comment